Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm starting my own line of scrapbooking supplies!

I'm beginning to design my own line of scrapbooking products, and I'm in the research/planning stages right now.  I would really appreciate if you could answer a few questions to help me.  You can just cut and paste them, along with your answers, and email them to me at jeanette@wednesdaysdream.com.  Thanks so much!



1.  Are you a scrapbooker, rubber stamper, paper crafter, or a combination?  Please explain.



2.  How long have you been doing this?



3.  Think about your favorite patterned paper.  What makes it your favorite?  Is it the color, the overall design, or something else?  Please be as specific as you can.



4.  Do you like kits?  Why/Why not?



5.  Is there a need in the scrapbooking/paper crafting industry that isn't being fulfilled?  Please explain.



If you have any other comments/suggestions, please include them in your PM.  Thank you so much for your help.



No comments: