Saturday, September 22, 2007

Scrapbooking Tip of the Week - Tip #7: Diecuts

I have to admit that I'm cheating a little bit this week.  Yesterday was my birthday, so I was a little lazy.  I'm using my Weekend Challenge idea for A Shade of Blue.  (See the sidebar for the Challenge link.)  Try using a diecut or two to embellish your scrapbook pages (or cards).  They're easy to make, and you can customize the colors to match your layouts.  I used the Sizzix Birthday Cake and Rectangle Frame dies for the card below.  The photo corners are from the frame.  I just cut the corners off!  All of the papers that I used are from my scraps. 

If you'd like me to explain how to layer diecuts, just post a comment, and I'll do that later this week.  And to all my friends who tell me they check out my Blog, I'd love to hear from you.  Thanks to everyone who pops in to check out My Crafty Life!



Birthday_cake_diecut_card



No comments: