Sunday, December 16, 2007

Paper Crafting Tip #19: Christmas Card Ideas

Happy Holidays everybody!  I hope you've all finished your Christmas cards and have mailed them out already.  (Right?)  Well, for those of you who haven't, here are some card ideas for you.  Feel free to "lift" them as you see fit.  If you have any questions about materials or techniques, please post them here.  I'll answer them as quickly as I can, so you can get those cards out!



Christmas_cards_070002Christmas_cards_070001



















































I used the Glue Pad  (available through me from  TAC) to make the blue
and silver snowflake card between the teddy bear and the penguin. It's
an easy way to apply glitter to a large image. It works very well, BUT
you must let it set for a few hours.  Otherwise, the glitter will rub
off. Contact me for more information.  Enjoy!   



No comments: