Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Some Mother's Day Cards

Since Mother's Day is quickly approaching, I thought I'd share some ideas for quick Mother's Day cards.  I used Twinkling H2Os to color in the images on these cards.



 



Mothers_day_3



Mothers_day_4






 




























For the  butterfly card, I painted directly on the solid butterfly stamp.  (This is a 2-step stamp set from Stampin' Up.)  Then I embossed the outline butterfly stamp with black glitter embossing powder.  For the greeting, I again painted directly on the Hero Arts background stamp, but this time I used Staz On for the greeting.  I added a few butterfly eyelets, and that was it!  I was very happy with the watercolor effect on this one.





The second card was easy to do also.  I stamped the image (Great
Impressions) with Staz On and painted it in with the H2Os.  I added
glitter to all the dots by using a Sakura glue pen and then sprinkling  translucent
prisma glitter onto the dots.  I did the greeting the same way that I
did the butterfly greeting.  A quick final border in yellow with the
H2Os, and I was done.

Happy Mother's Day!


 




 



 


 



 


 


 


 




 



No comments: