Friday, August 15, 2008

Paper Crafting Tip #34: Break out your Coluzzle and make a purse card!

Purse Card0003


I just love my Coluzzle!  I've had it practically since I started scrapbooking, which is exactly 7 years ago.  I have a Cricut and a Big Kick; and, although I love them both, I still find myself pulling out my Coluzzle when I need a quick shape or envelope.  Or, as in this case, a card.  The Coluzzle Purse Template gives you the option of creating several different sizes of cards, from tag size to approximately A2 size (the one pictured here). 

What?? You don't have a Coluzzle??  Well, I can fix that!  Just email me at jeanettemg@yahoo.com to find out how to get your very own Coluzzle cutting system - and this fabulous Purse Template.  You can also find out how to get the gorgeous paper I used to make this card.  It's from The Angel Company (TAC), and I'm a demonstrator in the Bronx.  I ship to the U.S. and Canada.  Happy Crafting!



No comments: