Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some good news and some bad news

The bad news is that I am no longer on the Design Team for Scrapbook Queens.  The owner decided that she wants a change for the new year, so she asked us to step down from the DT.  She gave us the option of whether or not to finish out the year, and I chose not to.  It was a lot of fun, and I am thankful for the opportunity to have shared my ideas and (hopefully) to have inspired others.

Now for the good news!  I will now have more time to devote to My Crafty Life and the Design Team for Repeat Impressions .  If you haven't had a chance to visit RI yet, you really should.  Wendy is a wonderful person and a very gifted artist. 

I have lots of holiday ideas for scrapbooking, card making, and crafting coming up soon, so check back often.  Right now, you can look at the Design Team creations for RI.  Just click on the link above and go to Design Team Gallery.

Have a fabulous holiday season, and keep on crafting!



No comments: