Monday, November 10, 2008

Some Holiday Cards to Get You Started

Now, don't tell me it's too early to start thinking about the holidays.  You know they're right around the corner.  Every year, I say that I'm going to get started on my Christmas cards early, and every year I'm stamping away right up until a few days before Christmas.  At the same time, I'm trying to do my Christmas shopping, decorate the house and the tree, bake, make chocolate, and make some hand-made jewelry.  Plus all the day-to-day "stuff" that doesn't go away simply because it's the holiday season.  Oh, yeah, I almost forgot about the yearly trip to the Galleria to wait 90 minutes on line to take a 30-second photo with Santa (that usually drains our bank account of about $50).

Does all of this sound familiar?  I thought so.  Well, because I'm on the Design Team for Repeat Impressions, I was sent some wonderful holiday stamps to work with.  I was able to get a jump-start on my Thanksgiving and Christmas cards.  So I thought I'd share some of my designs with you to get those creative juices flowing.  I hope that these will inspire you to create your own wonderful and unique cards, tags, decorations, and gifts.  This is just the beginning.  I plan to have lots more to share.

Just to make things a little more fun, anyone who posts a comment here will be entered into a random drawing for a fabulous Mini Holiday Surprise Package to get you started on your holiday crafts.  Enjoy!  And remember to be yourself and let your unique creative talents shine through. (Deadline to post comments for entry in drawing is November 30th.)


 Nov. & Dec. RI Samples0001
 Nov. & Dec. RI Samples0002

Nov. & Dec. RI Samples0003Nov. & Dec. RI Samples0004
Nov. & Dec. RI Samples0007
Nov. & Dec. RI Samples0006Nov. & Dec. RI Samples0005 
Nov. & Dec. RI Samples0008

 



No comments: