Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Life has been crazy, and I've been sick, but I'm back!
Here's a quick little photo corner how-to:
1. Punch or cut out a square. (1-2 inches is usually a good size to start with, but you can play around
with the size once you get the hang of it.)
2. Cut the square in half diagonally, so that you have two triangles.
3. Line up the triangles so they match back-to-back.
4. Cut a strip off the long edge. The width of the strip that you cut will determine the width of the photo
5. Now, align the edges so that they form a corner.
6. Adhere to your page, and you're done!
Here is one of the layouts I made using this technique. If you have any questions, please email or post a comment. Enjoy!