Friday, March 27, 2009

Paper Crafting Tip #46: Group Your Photos Together

March
Have you ever wondered how some scrapbookers manage to fit a bunch of photos on a page without making it look crowded or cluttered?  It's actually very easy to do.  The key is to group all of your photos on a single mat and arrange them symmetrically on your page. 

As you can see in my "Lucky" layout here, I have grouped four photos on a single background (or mat) sheet of paper.  I usually use a solid-colored cardstock for this technique, but the pattern on this pink paper is very small and looks just fine.  You will also notice that I've tried to keep my spacing and borders fairly consistent.  I've even left room for some journaling. 

This arrangement provides ample space for my title and some embellishments.  Here I've used the new Hello Cupcake set by TAC.  This is a simple overall design that is fast and easy to do.  Have fun!



No comments: