Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Are you up-to-date with your holiday layouts?

I recently went to an all-day crop for Autism, and I was able to catch up on my holiday layouts.  I only had Thanksgiving and Christmas of last year to do, so I was in pretty good shape.  Since I wasn't able to bring my Cricut (not enough outlets), and I didn't know how much of a demand there would be for the machines provided, I decided to bring my Big Kick machine.  All of the die-cut embellishments on these pages were made with my BK using different companies' dies:  circles and snowflakes (Sizzix), letters & numbers and reindeer (QuicKutz).  The gorgeous double-sided paper and matching ribbon are by Martha Stewart.  The fabulously sparkling glitter on the snowflakes and reindeers' hats is from Powder Keg.  Come on, now, everyone.  Get those holiday pages done!  Keep it simple by using coordinating products and limiting your embellishments.  Have fun!  (Don't forget to check out  If It's Groovy, where you will soon see my Thanksgiving layout.)
Christmas 2008 (L)
Christmas 2008 (R)



No comments: