Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm so proud of her!

My little one (9 years old) has been growing out her hair for Locks of Love for months.  Locks of Love is an organization that collects hair donations to make wigs for children who have lost their hair due to medical conditions/treatments.  The vast majority (80%) of their donors are children.  Haley donated over 10 inches of her beautiful hair a few weeks ago.  I took photos and plan to do a fabulous scrapbook page about it.  I don't think I've ever been more proud of her.  And her short haircut looks absolutely adorable.

Locks of Love - Before Locks of Love - After



2 comments:

Tina aka TeeGeeDee said...

I'm proud too!!!! Looking forward to seeing those pages.
Love, Tina

MaryMargaret said...

check out wigs for kids as an alternative to Lock of Love... they are a great company - that's where we donated.