Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ildi Co. Stamps

IMG_0022 I was recently chosen for the Design Team for Ildi Co., a new digital
stamp company.  (You can find the link on my sidebar.)  Here is a card
that I made using one of their stamps (Cuddles-Kuma Goes to the
Beach).  The cardstock is from The Crafter's Workshop and Colorbok.  I
used PrismaColor pencils to color in the image.  How cute is that bear?!

Ildi Co has a limited time offer!  You can purchase all 10 images for $20.00. The savings is $6.50!  Just click on the link on my sidebar.



12 comments:

Tiffany Johnson said...

Congratulations!!!

Jeanette said...

Thanks, Tiffany! I'm really excited!

Melanie said...

Congrats, I'm excited to be in the design team with you. I love how you created this images. Very cute!

Jeanette said...

Thanks, Melanie! I'm looking forward to being on the DT with you also. I think it's going to be lots of fun.

Nicole K said...

What a happy and wonderful card for Summertime fun! I love the colors you used. Great job!

Jenny said...

Very cute! I love how the DP you picked looks like sand and sky behind him.

Jeanette said...

Thanks for all the kind words, ladies! I'll be visiting your blogs to see what you've created too. Happy crafting!

erin... said...

Cute cute!!! Looking forward to being on the DT together!!

Jeanette said...

Thanks, Erin!

Mindy Young said...

How cute!

Jeanette said...

Thanks!

Martha said...

so cute, love the littel bear!