Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cheering myself up


Today wasn't a very good day for me, so I decided to cheer myself up by making a card with my newest stamp: Snoopy's Plane by Stampabilities. How can you not have a smile on your face after seeing Snoopy? I've loved him since I was a little girl. In fact, "Snoopy's Christmas" is my all-time favorite Christmas song. Is it any wonder that I just had to have this stamp of the World War I Flying Ace? Although I'm still feeling kind of down, just looking at this card brings a smile to my face. I hope he makes you smile too.


{I can't give you any specifics on the papers or brads that I used, but the ribbon is actually seam binding by Martha Stewart. I used my Sizzix Texturz plate to emboss the base of the card front, and I cut the shape for the greeting with my Cricut. I believe I used Accent Essentials. The greeting is from TAC (Feel Better), and the blue ink that I sponged to create a background is Prussian Blue, by Palette (Stewart Superior). The coloring was done with various markers.}

No comments: