Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray!


Here's another card that I made with the Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge (Try saying that 5 times fast!). My husband's co-worker recently had a baby girl, and he asked me to make a card for her. Sorry the photo is a little blurry. This card was so much fun to make. I think the next one is going to be a little piggy for a 2-year-old girl's birthday. (Les, pretend you didn't read that, OK?) Thanks for stopping by, and be on the look-out for another video coming soon. And, as always, remember to be your crafty self.

5 comments:

Tania said...

So cute! I wish I had the cartridge to make a hippo... I know a little girl who would love one on her b-day card in July.

Scrapjanny said...

Thanks, Tania. It's quickly becoming my favorite cartridge.

Miss Mary said...

Super cute!!

Scrapjanny said...

Thanks so much!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card!!! :)

I just got my Create a Critter Cartridge in the mail (even though it has been my favorite cartridge of all time since it was released; yes, I didn't even own my favorite cartridge for the longest time, because I was waiting for the price to come down! ;) and I have that ribbon from Michael's...I may have to try to case it!

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer