Here is the second part to the Little Ghost Earrings video. Have fun, and Happy Halloween!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Sunday, October 3, 2010
· Cardstock: white, orange, purple, green, black, yellow, orange glitter
· Craft Glue Dots ®
· Sparkly Fluff - Our Craft Lounge
· Cricut machine and cartridges (I used Sure Cuts a Lot software, the Happily Ever After Cricut cartridge, and the George and Basic Shapes cartridge. You can find similar images on other cartridges.) – Provo Craft
· Souffle pens – Sakura
· Stamps: Everyday Character Faces – Peachy Keen Stamps; Owl – Hampton Arts
· White gel pen
· Clear glitter pen
· Black permanent ink
· White ink
Directions (Refer to photos for placement of all pieces.)
1. Using Cricut machine and cartridges of choice, cut the following:
· 15 scalloped triangles at 4” from orange, green, and purple cardstock.
· 14 circles at 3 ½” from black cardstock.
· 1 circle at 3 ½” from yellow cardstock.
· 1 circle at 2” from green cardstock
· 1 scalloped circle at 2 ½” from orange cardstock
· 1 pumpkin (blackout) at 2 ½” from orange cardstock
· the letters “H-A-P-P-Y-H-A-L-L-W-E-E-N” AT 3” from orange glitter cardstock.
· 1 spider at 3” from black cardstock.
2. Stamp face onto pumpkin using black ink and onto spider using white ink. Color whites of eyes with white gel pen.
3. Using Souffle pens, add dots and dashes around the edges of the circles.
4. Adhere circles to triangles, following pattern in photo.
5. Stamp owl onto white cardstock using permanent black ink.
6. Apply Glue Dots all over owl’s surface, being careful to avoid the eyes.
7. Sprinkle Sparkly Fluff and press gently to adhere to owl.
8. Layer the owl, the green circle, and the scalloped orange circle.
9. Using the photo as a guide, adhere letters and shapes to black circles using Glue Dots ®.
10. Thread triangles on ribbon and hang.
(I made this banner while working on the Glue Dots (R) Design Team. with products supplied by Glue Dots(R).)