Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cute Cards for Kids



Hi everyone!  I hope that everyone has weathered Irene well, and that you are all safe and sound.  We seem to be doing fine, although the wind is kicking up now.

Today I'd like to share with you the details for the cards I showed at the end of my last video.  These cards were inspired by one of Gina K's videos

Instead of using sponge daubers to make the circles, I used the Round Designer's Block Cube by JudiKins.  In the centers of the circles, I stamped elements from the Circle Sampler set by The Angel Company.  The adorable dolphin and octopus stamps are from the dollar bin at one of the major craft stores.  I don't remember which one, but the stamps are made by Imaginisce.

I punched the corners with a punch from Fiskars.  For a finishing touch, I added a few small punched flowers and a little ribbon.

Thanks for visiting, and happy crafting!

No comments: