Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sisters

I'm still working on my December Project Life layout.  I had to make it 4 pages, since I have so many photos.  And those are the pictures that I didn't include on my Christmas layout!  I didn't think I had taken that many pictures, but I guess I did.



Here's a picture that's going on its own layout.  My sister gave me this last month when we visited her.  I'm planning a layout with some of the pictures of the two of us together.  Several years ago, she underwent chemo for ovarian cancer, shortly followed by thyroid cancer.  She is cancer-free (4 years now), and she is an inspiration to me.  I'm planning to write about our relationship when we were younger and how that relationship has become stronger as we've gotten older.  (She's 9 years older than I am.)

I'll post pics of the December PL layout when I finish it, and I'm going to do that by the end of this week.  Thanks for stopping by.  :)


No comments: