Friday, August 23, 2013

Art Journaling Class

We had another fun class at Scrapper's Playground tonight.  We used some beautiful watercolor paints to create 2 calendar pages and a journal page.  I felt like a little kid playing with paint, and IT WAS FUN!  I love playing with different media and learning new techniques.  The best thing about this class is that, even if I don't particularly like a technique or medium that we use, at least I've tried it and have learned something by doing it.  It's all about the experience and experimentation.  I hope you all get to make something gorgeous this weekend!



2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Oh yes, it is SO fun to get messy! Looks like you had a great time. And by the way, Begley is SO cute!

Scrapjanny said...

Thanks, Patter! Do you mean my dog, Mocha?