Saturday, August 16, 2014

Positivity and Negativity

Here are my pages for the second Tangent for the prompts over at Daisy Yellow Art.


Supplies include:  Artist's Loft (inexpensive Michael's Brand) acrylic paint in Turquoise; Heidi Swapp acrylic paint (very old) in Icee, Cream, Butterscotch, and Crinson; Golden Acrylics white gesso; black Uni-Ball Vision Elite pen.

My husband thinks I'm very "brave" for doing these pages.  My daughter said, "You're not a bad mother."  I think all 3 of us learned something from this prompt.  I know that I'm really getting a lot out of my art journal.  It's a celebration, a reflection, an introspective of my life and the many emotions that I experience on a regular basis.  I guess I'm a complex kind of gal!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

You were very brave to share. We are often afraid to admit our faults but you did and you also found the positive in those faults and you are making an effort to overcome them. Keep doing the best you can and continue to learn from your mistakes so you can continue to grow. Take care and God Bless.

Scrapjanny said...

Thank you, Cynthia! Blessings back to you.